Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new beginning

I saw a comment on one of the internet sites that was covering the inauguration, "...finally it ends". I feel bad for that kind of attitude. Look, I voted for Bush. to say the least, I was disappointed. But, come on... this isn't the end... it's the beginning. Hope, enthusiasm, determination. Let's go!

You might be surprised to read this, coming from me, but you know what?

IT
IS
A
GOOD
TIME
TO
BUY
A
HOUSE

But there is a catch... The banks aren't as friendly. So there are fewer buyers. Fewer good buyers. That means, if you've done your homework... if you have spoken to a TRUE professional mortgage counsellor... you know exactly where you can go with your real estate search. You are a much more valuable commodity because there are still plenty of houses available. Just fewer buyers. So when you take your offer in, the seller and their agent are going to take a good hard look at your offer.

So forge on, just do your homework.

If you need help with this, you know you can contact me. sstaples@realtyusa.com or call 518-438-4511 x780 ... I'll get you pointed in the right direction.

God Bless America!

No comments: