Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Sorry

I have not been here since JULY!!!!

I started this blog with the intention of writing in it every day. Stupid. Even though I have a lot to say, it was very difficult to do. So now, what I plan on doing is NOT committing to an everyday thing, but to enter my thoughts as they cross my desk OR every couple of days. I will probably check in every day but I can't make a daily entry!

If you have a question or a topic you'd like to address on the blog, I'll do my best to get to it in a timely fashion.

I will say this though... if you ever have a question concerning real estate you can email me a note at sstaples@realtyusa.com

I of course will respond to that immediately.

I am looking forward to getting back to the blog thing, but I am going to put less pressure on myself to come up with a daily topic!

Thanks for checking in.... Steve

No comments: